October 2, 2012

7 years and counting...

Yesterday was the seventh anniversary of James asking me to be his "girlfriend" during the last song of our freshmen homecoming dance. At the time I never would have thought in 7 years I would be married to him! At the time I thought it would last a few weeks or months and then we would move on, but God had other plans for us. Also at the time I had no clue how absolutely amazing this guy was and how happy he would make me. He is the sweetest, kindest, most loving and generous person I know. He makes me strive to be a better person every day and he encourages me on my roughest days. He is simply amazing and I get to spend the rest of my life with him. He is just the best and I am so dang lucky. Everyday I thank God for this amazing gift he has given me. I am so lucky to have found my soulmate so young in life and I cherish him more than you can ever know.
I wish he would have been here with me to celebrate the special day, but of course he is in Shreveport. =(

While celebrating our four year anniversary 3 years ago he proposed. It was one of the best days of my life. We were spending it at the beach and the second day we were there he decided to make it the trip we would never forget. It was such a special weekend and I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man to call my husband. Our dating-anniversary is always going to be so special to me and something we will always celebrate it. 

I love this man more than anything and the past 7 years have been the best ever and I am looking forward to the next 70 years!!! Love you Babe... more than anything =)

No comments:

Post a Comment