August 11, 2012

little love notes

Just thought everyone should know how awesome my husband is and how truly blessed I am. 



Thursday night I had to work and was feeling really yucky but next weekend we are taking a trip to Houston so I really needed to work and make some extra spending money. So as I was working my hubby was driving home from Shreveport. Well once I got off of work I got home to this! How sweet is that?!?!?!?! We had been using a tarp to work on a little project and he saw it and thought a little love note would make my night better!!!! He is so freaking awesome!!!!! It totally worked and I was instantly in a better mood. It is things like this that just prove to me that I married the best man in the entire world. He is always putting others first and never thinks about himself and I love him so much for that.

P.S. As I write this blog he is making brownies!!!!! Did I mention best hubby EVER???? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment